What is LYOWALLET?
LYOWALLET is a non-custodial wallet. Once downloaded on the smartphone, it offers services to buy cryptocurrencies and trade digital assets without sharing any information with the app. Any sensitive data is 100% protected and stored only on the smartphone. This also means that the owner of the wallet is the only one responsible for their private keys.
- Buy Bitcoin, LYO Credit and altcoins quickly
- Sell BTC, ETH, LYO and others
- Swap Exchange
- Import Wallet
- Export Wallet
- Wallet Connect
- Track charts and coin prices within the app
- NFTs storage
- Safe crypto wallets from hacking
- Chain Network selection when connect with Wallet Connect
- Integration on PancakeSwap or UniSwap (network BSC or ERC-20).
With a custody wallet, another party controls user's private keys. With a non-custodial wallet as LYOWALLET, the user gets a key consisting of 12 words. This is the private key that gives control and ownership of the cryptocurrency within the wallet.
Despite being technically connected to the internet during a transaction, the private keys sign the transaction offline within the hardware wallet itself before being sent online to the blockchain for confirmation. For this reason, even a malware-infected computer or phone cannot access your funds when using a non-custodial hardware wallet.